I have just started working with Peter Kieseberg and Sebastian Schrittwieser in the Institute of IT Security Research at the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences, where I am doing research at the intersection of IT security, privacy and machine learning.
Previously, I was a graduate student of Martin Goldstern's in the Institute of Discrete Mathematics and Geometry's Set Theory Research Group at TU Wien. My field of research was set theory, specifically, cardinal characteristics of the continuum, although I have also done some work in other areas of set theory. Before that, I worked in probabilistic combinatorics and discrete mathematics with Michael Drmota in the Combinatorics and Algorithms Research Group.
Preprints and Publications
Google Scholar · arXiv · ORCID · MathSciNet · Mathematics Genealogy Project
- Lukas Daniel Klausner: Creatures and Cardinals, Technische Universität Wien, Austria, 2018. Supervised by Martin Goldstern. Bull. Symb. Log. (to appear).
- Jörg Brendle, Lorenz J. Halbeisen, Lukas Daniel Klausner, Marc Lischka and Saharon Shelah: Halfway New Cardinal Characteristics (under review), arXiv: 1808.02442 [math.LO].
- Lukas Daniel Klausner and Thilo Weinert: The Polarised Partition Relation for Order Types (under review), arXiv: 1810.13316 [math.LO].
- Martin Goldstern and Lukas Daniel Klausner: Stranger Things about Forcing without ac (under review), arXiv: 1706.01708 [math.LO].
- Martin Goldstern and Lukas Daniel Klausner: Cichoń's Diagram and Localisation Cardinals (under review), arXiv: 1808.01921 [math.LO].
- Miha E. Habič, Joel David Hamkins, Lukas Daniel Klausner, Jonathan Verner and Kameryn J. Williams: Set-Theoretic Blockchains. Arch. Math. Logic (accepted). arXiv: 1808.01509 [math.LO].
- Lukas Daniel Klausner and Diego Alejandro Mejía: Many Different Uniformity Numbers of Yorioka Ideals (under review), arXiv: 1805.11005 [math.LO].
- Gwendal Collet, Michael Drmota and Lukas Daniel Klausner: Limit Laws of Planar Maps with Prescribed Vertex Degrees. Comb. Probab. Comput. (in press), ᴅᴏɪ: 10.1017/S0963548318000573, arXiv: 1808.05944 [math.CO].
- Gwendal Collet, Michael Drmota and Lukas Daniel Klausner: Vertex Degrees in Planar Maps. Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Probabilistic, Combinatorial and Asymptotic Methods for the Analysis of Algorithms (AofA '16), Jagiellonian Univ., Dep. Theor. Comput. Sci., Kraków, 2016, 42–57, arXiv: 1605.04206 [math.CO].