Talks and Posters
- Halfway New Cardinal Characteristics, poster talk at Set Theory Today: A Conference in Honor of Georg Cantor, 10 September 2018. (poster)
- Forcing und Kardinalzahlcharakteristiken (Forcing and Cardinal Characteristics), talk at the 6th Christmas Colloquium of Mathematics Graduates of the TU Wien, 22 December 2017.
- Countable Support Products of Creature Forcings, poster talk at the 10th Young Set Theory Workshop – New Directions in the Higher Infinite, 10 July 2017. (poster)
- Urheberrecht und die digitale Revolution (Copyright Law and the Digital Revolution), guest talk in the course Recht des geistigen Eigentums (Intellectual Property Law), TU Wien, 23 January 2014.
- Liquid Democracy Workshop (with Daniel Gruß), session at the Daten.Netz.Politik-Kongress 2013, 15 September 2013.
- Exakte und asymptotische Knotengradabzählung in planaren Karten (Exact and Asymptotic Vertex-Degree Counting in Planar Maps), seminar talk, Montanuniversität Leoben, 22 Juni 2012. (German slides)
- Ko-Algebren, Hopf-Algebren und Anwendungen für kombinatorische Konstruktionen (Coalgebras, Hopf Algebras and Combinatorial Applications), seminar talk at the algebra research seminar, TU Wien, 10 June 2011.
- 7th Christmas Colloquium – Homecoming Event of Mathematics Graduates of the TU Wien, 21 December 2018.
- Set Theory Today: A Conference in Honor of Georg Cantor, Kurt Gödel Research Center, University of Vienna, Vienna, 10–14 September 2018.
- Data Science, Statistics and Visualisation 2018, TU Wien, 9–11 July 2018.
- 11th Young Set Theory Workshop, Bernoulli Center, Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, Lausanne, 25–29 June 2018.
- Winter School in Abstract Analysis 2018, section Set Theory & Topology, International Center for Spiritual Rehabilitation, Hejnice, 27 January – 3 February 2018.
- 6th Christmas Colloquium of Mathematics Graduates of the TU Wien, 22 December 2017.
- 10th Young Set Theory Workshop – New Directions in the Higher Infinite, International Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Edinburgh, 10–14 July 2017.
- Set Theory Workshop on Infinite Combinatorics and Forcing Theory, Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Kyōto University, 28 November – 1 December 2016.